View Single Post
Old 01-29-2008, 05:51 PM   #31
LifeIsGood

Hi Nick,
I think I just got lucky finding this one and I heard that if you see a trailer sitting on a dealer's lot for more than 3 months that you can bet he's anxious to sell cuz he's paying interest on a loan so that's the best time to negotiate. At first, I thought I wanted the 3023 because of the two couches thinking that it would accommodate our whole family better, but my kids are all getting older and probably won't always want to go with us, so I guess we started thinking down the road that we would only need space for three of us. We needed the queen bed cuz my husband is 6'-3" or we may have considered the 2619, too. The couches in all of them are narrow and very firm because they are used for sleeping purposes, but how often does one spend sitting inside unless it's raining, anyways. Also, we weren't sure if we wanted to pull one any longer than 20 feet. I remember requesting a brochure for a TM a few years ago and it said the prices started at 18k and up. Only two years later it now says 24k and up - that's quite an increase in two years! We figured we better jump on the bandwagon before they get any higher.

Linda