View Single Post
Old 10-09-2013, 03:44 PM   #2
LoveToCamp
TrailManor Master

Hmmm. The pics you show indicate there are no propane tanks, while the pics on the dealer site show two tanks. It appears that, maybe, the hoses on the propane connections may need to be replaced. Hard to tell.

Overall, it appears to be decent. Rust is expected with that age, but it appears to be priced accordingly. The dealer pictures look like the unit is in overall very good shape. Since dealer is along east coast, I would expect rust on an older trailer. You can take care of it with various Rustoleum treatments.

The drip line may not be from a drip. I have one in my trailer that came from the factory, and it appears to be glue. I have not had a drip there, and I have been in some very heavy rain. See if it rubs off. Or, you can ask the dealer to run a hose over the top while you are inside looking for leaks. It could be coming from a different area, and running along the inside of the roof, before coming out, so don't assume it is "good" if there is no drip while they are hosing-down that corner. Check the caulk along the edges of the roof, and around all the skylights/a.c. May be an easy fix, if you see missing caulk.

Just my 2-cents.
LoveToCamp is offline   Reply With Quote