View Single Post
Old 01-11-2023, 04:42 PM   #10
oldstick
TrailManor Master

If you re-read my original post I meant that I had ordered the four TM specific (I assume) hold down latches. I meant that I don't know any other RV type that uses those types of latch hooks. Maybe they have specific size and dimensions and are used in other types of commercial or industrial applications but I have never ever seen or heard of them other than TM campers before. I got the part numbers right out of the TM parts catalog that I had. Here is the original email I sent inquiring.

Mr. Adam, can you please tell me the cost for these items?

Quantity 2 21023 right lower latch

Quantity 2 21024 left lower latch

Shipping would be to 31069, Perry GA.

That was back in Oct and Adam responded promptly "16.50 each plus shipping" and I paid the next day but it was several weeks before I got the first two, due to some snafu that I assume was at least partly the USPS's fault.

Re-ordered the two that were still missing on Dec. 7. And again Adam responded promptly taking my order. But now still waiting again all the way to Jan 11.

If anyone knows where these parts are available from another place other than from Trailmanor, please let me know. Adam told me he was going to ship them the next day when I asked him again about it on Jan 4th. Haven't gotten a tracking number or a package yet another week later.
oldstick is offline   Reply With Quote