View Single Post
Old 01-10-2023, 05:22 PM   #9
Shane826
TrailManor Master

I’ve been told by the folks at TM that for non-specific TM parts they would prefer you order from Amazon or another vendor. They usually can’t match their prices especially when you factor in free shipping. Along those lines I’m working on setting up a TrailManor Fans Amazon store. Also, I posted this over on TMF Facebook page. It might be helpful here, too.

So there have been a couple posts here complaining about lack of response from TrailManor about parts, etc. so I wanted to post some contact information. If you don’t get a reply from one within a day or so, please try the next person. They can all help you if need be. If all else fails, email Paul. He WILL reply.

Adam (Parts)
(605) 239-4002
(605) 999-9605
[email protected]

Jacob (Service)
(605) 933-0887
[email protected]

Jack (Office/Purchasing)
(605) 999-6862
[email protected]

Paul
[email protected]

Please remember this is a small company. They aren’t ignoring you. It’s in their best interest to provide the best customer service possible, and more often than not they go above and beyond. If you have a parts request, the best way to get what your looking for is an email with pictures. You might call it a thingamahooha but TrailManor lists it as a whozywhatzit, but a picture is universal. Also keep in mind they don’t stock parts for non-TM specific systems like the fridge, toilet, lights, etc. If you need an igniter for the water heater or a replacement lens, they probably won’t have it. They might be able to order one and then ship it to you but they will even tell you you’re better off going through Amazon or even the manufacturer of the part. If it’s a new TM the part might even be under that manufacturer’s warranty!
SMARTER THAN GOOGLE!
Shane826 is online now   Reply With Quote