View Single Post
Old 01-05-2023, 11:57 AM   #1
oldstick
TrailManor Master

Default TM Parts Department

I'm not sure what's up with the Trailmanor factory, but here is my story. I'll try to keep it short as possible.

Around OCT 10th last year I emailed the parts department wanting to order 4 of the spring loaded latches holding down the shells when closed. Got a quote and invoice and paid no problem. I waited a couple weeks and still no package or even the tracking info, so I emailed again asking the status. Got the tracking number and a package finally arrived on OCT 26. No big deal, I figured they needed lead time to make the items or get them from another vendor, but at least they could have told me that up front.

So end of story right? No the padded envelope arrived in my mailbox already torn open completely on one end and there were 2 of the latches inside, not 4. It looked like it would have been a very tight fit for 4 of them to have been inside, but who knows.

So I re-contacted TM with a picture of the package, asking whether there were two separate packages sent (No) and asking about filing a claim with the USPS. No response on filing a claim and I had assumed it had to be the seller that filed a claim.

In the meantime I learned that I could file the USPS claim myself so I did and got reimbursed for the 2 missing, but no refund of the shipping fees.

Again on DEC 6 I emailed the TM parts dept. wanting to re-order the 2 latches missing. Again, invoice, paid no problem. Until I contacted them yesterday JAN 4th asking if a tracking number was available.

The reply I got was "sorry, we'll get those shipped out tomorrow".
oldstick is offline   Reply With Quote