View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 02:28 PM   #1
ManorAg

Post New A/C Install - Coleman Mach 10 NDQ

I scoured this forum and other places before this purchase, so this post is for those who are now doing the same!

The original Coleman a/c on our 2004 TM 3023 bit the dust and after much research, we went with the Coleman Mach 10 NDQ (#452038763). The NDQ = non-ducted quiet. Compared to our old unit, it definitely lives up to the name. We can now carry on a conversation and watch TV without thought of the A/C. The high cool setting still requires us to up the TV volume a bit, but the low cool setting is really quiet.

We just got back from a weekend out, parked in the 95-degree Texas sun, without shade, and it performed wonderfully.

I did the install myself which was a clean swap without any modifications to the TM. The inside air distribution box is the Coleman Deluxe Chillgrille (#9430D7153). It has the the two round vents on the bottom which were great when coming in from the heat to cool off, and I also think contribute to the noise reduction. The air filters pull straight down and are easily accessible for cleaning. The outside unit is lighter than our old one, but also a bit taller.

It does not have heat currently, but you can add the electric heat strip (which I will do soon now that I think the A/C will work for us). It is part #9233A4551.

I hope this helps someone looking at the available options out there.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Inside.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	19102   Click image for larger version

Name:	Outside.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	544.6 KB
ID:	19103  
ManorAg is offline   Reply With Quote