View Single Post
Old 08-25-2023, 01:14 PM   #7
ShrimpBurrito
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane826 View Post
I dealt with something similar on my 3326. What is on top of the floor here? The tub? So the top of the floor isn’t very accessible, right?

You’re gonna need some help from a welder friend. Cut a steel plate however big can fit to cover the saggy floor. Jack the steel plate to push the floor into place. Measure and cut a few steel triangle buttresses and weld them from to the bottom of the steel plate and side of the frame. Seal with your favorite flavor of sealant. It’s not really fixing the problem but it’s supporting the floor in place like a shelf.
Reviving this older thread, so I'm now ready to do the repair.

Shane - When you did this sort of repair to your 3326, did you weld the steel triangles to the frame? Just wondering if the heat from the welding caused any damage to the floor, and if not, what you might have done to protect it.

Wayne - No batteries in that rear compartment. They're all up front -- this is my 3124KB, not the 2720SL.

Dave
ShrimpBurrito is online now   Reply With Quote