View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 06:50 PM   #6
Serenity

Yes, we have already spent ALOT of money on the Trailmanor and a Tekonsha P3 brake controller was one of the first things that we bought. We also paid to have our wiring fixed so that it would work. If we can get the Trailmanor, were are willing to trade in our Infiniti for a truck or something but we won't be able to do that until next year.

Our biggest concern if just getting it home. If we have to wait a year to use it for camping then so be it. It is just the perfect one for us and we have been looking for awhile. It is on clearance AND we managed to talk the dealer even further. We have already decided that we want a Trailmanor, NOTHING else and it is an AMAZING deal. I really don't think that we will be able to find another deal like this with everything that we want.

We do live almost four hours away though and they are saying that based on how much our wheels sank that it isn't safe to even bring home. We plan on driving very slow. I am not too concerned about bring it home. We plan to be very careful. I am more concerned about whether we will be able to add a weight distributor to it.
Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote