View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 11:38 AM   #9
K Kumar

Thanks for the suggestions.

Yes, it is the Oasis RV resort.

I did add the RV anti freeze to the toilet before reading Bill's post. Hope it doesn't damage the toilet.

Here is an update. Noticed by 6 pm yesterday, the shower in the tub had frozen, as well as the shower drain. Thankfully, I had removed the shower head as per the suggestion in this forum. So, hoping there is no permanent damage to it. I didn't keep the bathroom door open as suggested during the day. Maybe this wouldn't have happened if I had done that. But the bathroom sink worked fine. No issues there.

Sleeping area was warm with the small heater even with negative temperatures due to the wind.

Checked the aerators on the kitchen sink and they seem to be ok. So, still need to figure out what is going on in the pipes under the sink and why the water will not flow through. Atleast I am getting water in the bathroom sink - from both internal holding tank & external hose.

My shore power has 2 additional 110V sockets. But both are being used to heat up the outside water pipe & hose, and so I need to figure out a creative way (probably buy a multi socket adapter) to hook up an extension cable and run it inside the TM so I can connect one of the electric heaters to avoid tripping the 30 A circuit.

Anyway the weather is going to get better by Sunday, and hopefully I don't need all the extra heat & protection next week.