View Single Post
Old 01-03-2008, 01:51 PM   #4
YWORRYDOG
Site Sponsor

Dano
You can put the TM anywhere that it will fit. There is no getting the hang of it. It moves very slowly, no learning curve needed. I have no regrets about purchasing it. It cost me about $900.00 back in 2004.

That is the only way I can get it up the drive, and in the garage. It makes it so easy to move it in and out of the garage in just a few minutes, with no exertion. I need the bigger one with 4 wheels because of the gravel drive, if your is paved, you won’t need one that big.

If you have any kind of incline I would make a brake control for it. Easy to do, just a toggle switch on the PowerMover that will connect to the Hot and brake in the trailer connection.

You may find that it is a little frustration talking to the person that makes and sells the PowerMovers but he is just trying to make sure that you get the right one, and proper mount on your TM.

I made a slight improvement on my Powermover by removing the back wheels that are used when pulling it to where you want it. The wheels that he puts on a very small so that I had to bend over to pull it down the 100’ drive to the TM. I made a swing wheel set with bigger wheels that work much better over gravel.
YWORRYDOG is offline   Reply With Quote