View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 10:07 AM   #1
Lesherp
Site Sponsor

Smile Membership on the forum is the best money I have ever spent!

Having helpful knowledgeable people willing to give advice is priceless. Thank you all so much! The information regarding modifications is a double edged sword. On one hand there are so many wonderful things you can learn here to make the TM even more enjoyable to use. On the other, every time I think I have done everything I could ever want to the trailer someone comes up with another great idea. It is nice to be retired and have the time for projects. Here is a list of the projects I have undertaken in somewhat the order of what I think their value is. I don't regret doing any of them and most I would not want to do without.

water transfer bridge, tire pressure monitor, sewer hose holder, Lil Stanker toilet venting, shower holder, plastic on shower walls, LED lights, battery monitor, solar panel, plumbing protector, outside shower enclosure, died curtains, quieting water pump, under trailer sewer tote storage, countertop cutting board, deck plate, , swing hitch support bolts, rear storage curtain, radio, front and rear speakers, mud flaps, TV mount, accumulator

Pictures of my modifications can be seen in my albums.

Dealer Options:swing tongue, sink cabinet, awning, air conditioning, tile

Modification: 15“ tires & monitor system, WDH, Prodigy B.C., 2-6 V. batteries & clipper monitor, LED's. Additional modifications can be seen in albums.
Pictures of campsites and places we visited can be seen at https://www.flickr.com/photos/101899116@N06/sets/.

Lesherp is offline   Reply With Quote