View Single Post
Old 05-13-2008, 08:48 AM   #6
LittleRhodey

Default Privacy curtains

I love the hanging cabinets. They are a great addition to both storage and efficiency in the kitchen. You have to load them with light things only or they are hard to hang on the wall when you set up.

Privacy curtains do not show in any of the photos on the TrailManor website but they are included for both the front and the back bed. They are good at blocking out the light as well; my daughter goes right to sleep when we put her down and close the curtains. They attach to a track right above the edge of the front bed.

Least used option- NONE - we use everything but we only added the two upper cabinets, AC and the vinyl wood grain floor, kept the oven and bought our own microwave.

The vinyl floors are great. I put down a runner in the hall and two small throws in the entrance and in front of the couches. I shake out the rugs, sweep the floor, and put it all back. Done! I wouldn't have liked the carpet. I didn't want to carry a vacuum or clean up tracked in dirt and stuff from the campgrounds.