Thread: Electrical 3.0
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2022, 07:50 AM   #3
rich2468
Site Sponsor

Casey, I had to read through multiple old posts to understand Wavery's post and upon digging through what you shared in the past think he's thrown out as good of advice as anyone who's casually arm chair- engineering....but let me suggest the following (from someone who has replaced their TrailManor's converter; relocated and upgraded the batteries; installed a large inverter; upgraded solar panel array; and installed the auto switch which is referenced in the post above mine)-

Please take the original TrailManor wiring schematic and amend it with updates you've made to your TM'S wiring. Whether you do it with pen and paper or a digital version, you really need to do that so that someone not sitting with your rig can fully grasp what you have compared with what problems you're experiencing.

That'll take some time; but it'll give those who might be able to share insights a chance to look over what you have/ and have added in one place without digging through the annuals of the forum.

You may likely find the root of the problem just by creating your own documentation, but if you don't you're giving those on the forum a real chance to help vs. just guessing.

420Ah LiFePO4 battery bank, kilowatt solar, 3K Watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter, DC-to-DC Charger, Sealand 711-M28 toilet, Maxxis 8008 Load Rated E
rich2468 is offline   Reply With Quote