View Single Post
Old 07-19-2022, 06:13 PM   #7
TMCamper1

Default Me too, but will copy these alterative ways

Hello,
when we bought our 2004 2720 used, the owner said the fridg worked. Well, it did on electric. They never used gas and I did not test it before buying. We took it to two TM dealers who could not get it to work saying the NOrwood had a design flaw. So we researched and bought the RM2354 and it works great. What I did not anticipate was the digital display that uses my battery (I had to replace the fuse set up on that too). I bought and hauled a generator to Mammoth cave but never needed to use it. Battery did the job fine for 7 days.
I was disappointed about not having a vent for the fridg. I wish TM thought of that as I was able to use the fridge while travelling with our previous small full trailer. Very convenient and this one not so - and I thought I read in the owners manual that it was dangerous to travel unvented - so we have the cooler and buy what we need upon destination. I wish too that TM would somehow allow access to the storage compartments - that too made be carry things in the vehicle that I normally would not. Oh well. But the towing and space of the trailer is why we bought it.
I liked reading this thread for the other ideas posted which I had no idea about. Thanks all for responding to the original poster. I've benefited too.
TMCamper1 is offline   Reply With Quote