View Single Post
Old 02-08-2008, 04:14 PM   #2
viking

You will get many opinions on this because a lot depends on your personality, how and where you intend to use the TM and also your tow vehicle capabilities. Here is my two cents:

If you are not a packrat. If you are going into areas that are hilly or mountainous with your Pathfinder if you like getting into smaller campsites that a larger camper can't get into then go with the 2720SL. Also the 2720SL can fit into most garages better than a 3124KS if that is important to you.

If you like carrying more stuff, like a kingsize bed, stay in campsites that can accomodate a 29 foot camper and will be mostly towing in flat areas with the Pathfinder then go with the 3124KS.

If you are still on the fence then go with the 2720SL with the idea if it is too small for you, you can sell it. The 2720SL cost less than a comparable 3124KS. The used demand for the 2720SL might be a little bit bigger than the 3124KS that usually demands a larger tow vehical.

I'm a packrat, like extra room, and live in the flat lands of Florida so I went with a used 3326.

Whatever you get you will enjoy it. Good Luck!