View Single Post
Old 07-01-2007, 09:08 PM   #20
Rich_in_Tampa

Well, we visited the dealer and decided on a new 2007 3124KS. They had one on the lot which I would have bought. However, my DW rightly pointed out that it was in bad shape for a new TT: buckling velcro, dirty window treatments, stains on the vinyl gap-flaps, etc. After politely but firmly putting them on notice that we expected it to be spanking new when we came back for it, the dealer suggested that maybe she'd be happier with a new one ordered fresh from the factory (either a 2007 or a 2008 model at 3% higher price).

We agreed on a trade-in price for my Class B and are ready to sign the deal. He said he would call us back on Monday after attempts to locate a unit nearby or ready to ship from the factory. My gut is telling me there's about a 50% probability he will come through (they have already failed to return calls x 2). We'll see.

If no dice, we'll continue to try and sell or consign our 2006 Great West Sprinter Legent Class B and ultimately buy the TM from the lowest bidder wherever that may be.