Thread: New Owners!
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 07:21 PM   #8
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

Ha...over on Outbackers.com...quality control is often discussed........ We always blame the oops we find on the Captain's little buddy Gilligan. We often joke about him but.... sometimes we want to wring his neck. I think anything man made has the potential to have a problem. There are a LOT of members on that board....and they are very helpful just like the members here are. Some Outbacks develop delamination....some do not...some of the black tanks and the gray tanks are mislabeled at delivery time...most are just as they should be. It was scarey for me to buy one after reading some of the posts....but I finally realized that I felt comfortable
because of the great network of friendly helpful people on that site. Now that we know that ...what we actually want and need is something more compact and fuel efficient...and that is....well is a Trailmanor...I feel comfortable because of the helpful people on this site. I also feel that the company could not have stayed in business this long if they were just marketing junk. The Keystone Company stands behind their products and routinely has the repair work done on documented problems. I have seen nothing to indicate to me that Trailmanor Co. does not do the same thing.

I recently saw a 2005 HiLo Classic....that looked like it had been rode hard and put up wet. There is a Hilo board on yahoogroups.com and it is free to join and the folks there appear helpful. There is also another HILO board...I think it is Hilo.com..and if you want to join or even...just gain access to read to educate yourself...guess what.....you may NOT do so unless you can give them the vin number of your HILO camper....so no prereading to educate yourself of potential problems. I know this for a fact because I was turned down when I asked to join.

Congrats to the new owners!!! (I am jealous) and for those of you who think you have problems with Marathon tires go read the Nanco tire threads on Outbackers.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote