View Single Post
Old 04-07-2007, 06:37 AM   #2
countrygirl
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamondBelle View Post
I'm thinking about purchasing a 1997 2518(i think it's 2518) TM from a friend who is selling because he is upgrading. Everything looks good on the TM. But he said that you have to turn on the refrig the night b4 to get it kool for your road trip or something like that. I can't really remember now but it was something like that. Does anyone know what I'm talking about, does anyone with a 1997 model or any model for that matter have to do this with their refrig?? Any feedback would help, Thank you! Oh one more thing I would love to update the inside (if I buy it) The couch fabric, floors, carpet and wallpaper and countertops.....can this be done? If so any information on how or who to speak to about doing it would be greatly appreciated. Thx!
I don't own a Trailmanor...I own an Outback Sydeney 30 RLS...and I have to turn on my refridgerator the night before too. I think this is common no matter what brand of camper/rv you have. I had to do this when we had a popup and I have pre-chill it now as well. If you place cold items in the fridge/freezer the unit will chill quicker.
countrygirl is offline   Reply With Quote