View Single Post
Old 03-20-2007, 12:46 PM   #2
BrigCA61

The bedroom is very comfortable and no, it doesn't feel hot. If heat is an issue, the a/c will resolve that problem. The vents aim directly down the hall and into the bedroom. There is also a Fantastic vent/fan that circulates the air well throughout the trailer.

I've never owned a 5th wheel or any other type of trailer, but just guessing, I would say that the fridge is different... TM has a fridge that is mounted below the counter, so it's not full-sized like it would be in a 5th wheel... you do have to bend over to get things and it's smaller but for 2 people, it should serve you well. You also can not walk around the bed in the TM as you might in a 5th wheel, but that has not been a problem for us.

My niece who visited with us and camped in our TM is used to being in a 5th wheel and she said ours was every bit as comfy and nice as the 5th wheel her parents have, in fact she actually preferred the TM.

Oh, and SOO MUCH EASIER TO TOW! Go check one out...at a show, or rv dealer or perhaps someone here lives close enough to you that they will be willing to show you theirs.