Thread: fold-down
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2007, 09:12 AM   #5
PopBeavers

We keep plastic dishes in the cabinet over the sink. While I would not say that it was light, I have no trouble lifting it up. But I certainly would not put cast iron cookware in it.

The wardrobe does not need to be lifted. It will slide on its hinge to the center isle. This will take two hands but it is not heavy. Then it hinges down to the floor. You can do this with one hand. There is a handle on the top of the wardrobe.

We we looked at the TM 2 years ago at a show, DW was skeptical. Then the dealer let her open and close the TM by herself. That convinced her. She was concerned about being able to close it down to go home if I were to get ill.

We are going to an RV show this weekend. One of the things I want to take a look at is the cabinet over the stove. I think I want to add one, but am not inclined to build one myself. Has anyone else added one? I don't understand how it attaches to the wall. Do the cabinet brackets just attach with sheet metal screws? That doesn't sound very strong.