View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 08:04 PM   #7
rjent

Quote:
Originally Posted by calauw
HI. I am new to the forum and plan to go and place an order for a 3326 TM tomorrow. My husband and I have decided to take the leap into RV'ing and since tomorrow is my 57th birthday, it's a great day to start a new adventure!

I was on the TM home page and decided to "build a Trail Manor", but I am unsure of what a couple of things are and whether or not I want/need them.

I need to know what a "microwave box/w drawer" is? Is this just a rectangular box with a drawer under it that a microwave can fit in? Is there a particular place it fits in the TM?" Any explanation would be be appreciated.

Also, I need to know more about what the "Rear Bike Receiver" is. Is this a receiving hitch with a bike carrier attached? You can see that I am totally in the dark on what these things are....PLEASE help if you can.

I have enjoyed reading this forum and have made my final decision to purchase strictly due to this forum. The salesperson I am dealing with is very unknowledgeable and we are teaching him.

Any words of knowledge will be considered...Anyone with a used 3326 King out there that is in great condition??????? Please let me know quickly since I am ordering new tomorrow
Thanks for your help.

Cathy
Baton Rouge, La

Hey Cathy!

We have a 2005 3326 we are reluctantly selling. We used it on an extended trip to New England Last year, and a couple of other trips in Colorado and New Mexico. This trailmanor is like new. Most options. We are pulling our Corvettes around the country going to shows and are using a Class B for lodging and towing. We just aren't using the TM. $25000 (reduced from $26000 4/28/2006) firm, NADA books it at $27000. We will deliver it for expenses to anywhere in the continential US. Will send pics on request. The trailer is in New Mexico. It is like brand new and you could save a few bucks! I will bring it to you! You can call me at 505.894.7494 W 505.894.7493 H 505.749.7633 Cell