View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 08:53 AM   #3
Mr. Adventure
TrailManor Master

Default Camping with the kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannlark View Post
We've been thinking about buying a Trailmanor to do camping with our 3 young boys (8 months, 4 years and 7 years) but hesitate a bit because we need space with 3 crazy little guys. We just camped with a rental camper that had a slideout and it was HEAVEN with all the extra room. Anyone do major camping with their kids (boys??) and still enjoy the trip in their Trailmanor? If so, what's the secret and is there enough room??

*Larkin
I've said for many years that one good way to take the rough edges off a woman is to marry her and have 3 sons. These days our sons all have kids of their own, but there's no question that their best camping memories were in their younger years in the old popups, rather than the bigger rigs we had later.

A few extra feet might have been nice, I suppose, but the #1 thing that we might have wished we had in those days was that indoor TrailManor bathroom. When it rained, we'd play a game with the kids or maybe watch a movie. An RV with twice the size would still be close quarters compared to what you're used to at home, but the close quarters are part of a great family building experience, and I wouldn't worry about it as long as there's some place for everybody to sit.
Mr. Adventure is offline   Reply With Quote