View Single Post
Old 10-11-2007, 08:33 PM   #5
Magdefrau

Default finding a needle...........

I can't remember the date, but I was searching or surfing for pop ups when I found the TM web site. I was impressed with the web site. Then somehow through the search motor I ran across a dealership within a few hours from our home that had some TM on their lot. A used one would be fine I thought. They had one that was very used, the sells man looked to the ground while he said that this would not be sold as usible. It was sad. But, two others were in very good shape. He would be happy to order from the TM factory what ever we wanted. Turns out what we agreed we wanted was the larger of the used one.

I think a RV salesman can fix you up with a factory ordered one. One day in the further we will sell our TM. Then order a brand new one from the factory. But the first one yall get may want to be a used one..........I think just a few years old one is safe. But. the older the cheaper. Just like cars.

The TrailManor will be seen as the 65' Mustang of RV's. I 'm not sure of the most collectible year..............06's seem to be classy.