View Single Post
Old 08-04-2022, 11:20 AM   #1
FlyboyTR

Default The Black-Sheep Has Returned... Lower Alabama

We sold our 2720 Trailmanor well over a year ago. We still have our 40' Winnebago Vectra diesel motorhome...but for some ODD reason, we continued to miss our TM.

We have made arrangements to purchase a 2010 3023 that is in like-new condition...was kept in a barn. It will be a 1,300 mile trip (one way) to pick it up! Original owners and they still have the original sales document from when they purchased it directly from TM. It still has the original may-pop tires on it and they estimate less than 8k miles total usage. The seller is having new Goodyear Endurance tires installed this week at my request. I will do a bearing check and repack myself after we get business handled. We will spend the night at their place...then start the 3 day 1,300 mile trip back home.

Once I get it home I will do a few mods and then mid September hit the road for Montana (I go there every spring and fall). So...I've got a lot of ground to cover. We're excited to be back in the Trailmanor family.

FYI...Not counting my videos on the Facebook page (from way back when), many of our modifications are available on my YouTube channel, FlyboyTR. This is a link to our For Sale video from January 2021. It has been rebranded as an TM Instructional video. Great for a TM newbie/wannabe...boring for a seasoned TM owners!