View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 06:30 AM   #2
rvcycleguy
TrailManor Master

There are many issues you brought up. Sounds like the seller has fixed the water leak to his satisfaction. I have the same year TM and the same model 3124. I have had the same center line leak. I caulked it and has not leaked since. I did not remove the vents to check for damp or water damaged wood. One day I might just do that. I'm too busy camping in it this year. There are different types of mold. Some are harmful and others are not so. With your specific needs regards to your son, it may be an issue. I'm pretty handy myself and if it were me, I would replace as much as I could get to within reach or reason of the affected area. Little time and effort and money should clean that up well. I'll say this and others may disagree, a roof leak, for me is not that big a deal... the water does not sit there too long and will dry out fairly quickly. Gravity makes it appear easily and drops into the living space. Where it goes after that may be more of an issue. Soft flooring, cabinets, underlayment, fabrics, bedding, etc.

TM-2002 3124KB
TV-2003 Toyota Tundra V8 4.7L. Fact. Tow Pkg, air bags
2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50c Motorcycle- crashed- parted out
1956 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Motorcycle-sold
2006 Harley Road King
rvcycleguy is offline   Reply With Quote