View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 12:07 PM   #3
rvcycleguy
TrailManor Master

The TM insulated walls are quite comfy in the winter. I've had mine down to 20 degrees outside temp with no issues of plumbing freeze and been very comfortable inside with the furnace running. We use a small electric heater as well so the furnace does not run all the time. Seals are quite good. No moisture inside at all. The dealer you spoke to is not educated on the TM enough to know what he is talking about and he is bias to sell something he has on the lot. Take it for what it is. TM is one of the most innovative RV's on the road today. Decades of design, efficiency and practicality are built into each one.

They are not for everyone, they are unique and have lots of character. There is not a day goes by that when I roll into a campground, that someone will want to talk about my TM and check it out. Most want one after seeing it due to the economy of fuel, storage at home, and size once it's set up. The on board storage is very capable. I've got 18 drawers or cabinets for storage inside and two more outside.

TM-2002 3124KB
TV-2003 Toyota Tundra V8 4.7L. Fact. Tow Pkg, air bags
2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50c Motorcycle- crashed- parted out
1956 Royal Enfield Bullet 500 Motorcycle-sold
2006 Harley Road King
rvcycleguy is offline   Reply With Quote