Thread: TV Purchase
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 09:17 AM   #3
Mr. Adventure
TrailManor Master

We love our TrailManors for many different reasons in addition to using them in many different ways. You're onto some of the very good ones. Similarly, we also tow them with lots of different vehicles for different reasons as well. People camping many miles off road in the western boondocks need more tow vehicle than us flatlanders (though we should get some points for camping at 3600' in Shenandoah National Park last week).

One of the very best things about the TM is that I can have a pretty good sized RV that I can tow with the vehicle I'm happy to drive every day. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes, but I might also add the Toyota Highlander or 4-Runner to your list, if I was looking for suggestions.

Sway control is a huge problem with full height travel trailers, but it's no big deal for TrailManors, and a sway control hitch is probably something you don't need. A Weight Distributing Hitch is a necessity for the vast majority of us because of the heavy tongue weights.

TM has some great new models as well as old favorites. They hold up really well, and it turns out that most of us bought ours used.

Welcome, and join the forum!
Prodigy brake controller.

"It's not how fast you can go, it's how fast you can stop an RV that counts."
Mr. Adventure is offline   Reply With Quote