View Single Post
Old 03-30-2003, 12:10 AM   #4
grkman1

Default Re: Selecting the right Model 2720 floor plan

Hi guys

My wife and I went back and forth with the idea of the 2720 Slide.  It is just the two of us most of the time, with the occasional, and I mean occasional time when our son from college would join us.

We felt that the dinette bed can be used but is smaller and mostly reserved for children....our son is 6'0....

We considered the 2720sl  I liked the idea of the front sofa, but then realized that because of the propane tanks that slide in, and the furnace, there is less storage in that area then in the 2619.  Also when that bed is open, there is less room for 2 to sleep then the 2619 with the front bed.  At least with the 2619 we have an option to have 2 more people if necessary

Then we considered the additional cost of the 2720 and the 2619.  We found that there was approximately $3500.00 to $4000.00 more for the 2720.  I went on line to nada to see the difference in price of the 2 as the years go on.  It doesnt take that many years before the difference in price of the 2 is minimal.  Therefore the xtra bucks do not add to the higher value of the 2720 for that long.

So, after considering, price, room and depreciation, we finally decided on the 2619 and for us it is great..

Good luck with your decision