View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 04:44 PM   #4
CrazyCampers

We placed an order for a 2013 TrailManor 2720SD yesterday. We decided to go with the dinette instead of the sofa. I wasn't thrilled with the style of the new side chair and decided that the dinette would work better for playing board games. Also the three drawer dresser would fit in the area near the dinette for more storage.

We were able to negotiate a good price and then got the rebate on top of that so we are happy. We are hoping to get it in three weeks and then take it on a test trip.

In looking at the storage space on the unit, I was surprised that there was not more storage under the queen size bed. For some reason, I had the impression that there was a bigger external storage area on the back end. So I guess we will have to get creative.

I have been having fun shopping for kitchen items and other essentials. I found some large pill dispensers that I am going to use for holding spices. I thought that would be a neat way of keeping the spices together. I went with Corelle dishes since they are so lightweight and can be used in the microwave. I haven't broken one in over 20 years of using them daily.