View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 01:38 PM   #1
CrazyCampers

Smile 2013 TrailManor Rebate

I just called TrailManor and had a very helpful conversation with Eddie. I saw offers online for a TrailManor rebate until the end of August. There is a $1000 rebate that most dealers can get and then pass along to customers. They checked the dealer I am visiting tomorrow, and they are on the list to get the rebate.

I also asked Eddie about some changes to the 2720SL in this model year and thought I would pass this information along.

With the 2013, the sink is raised up smooth with the refrigerator, as mentioned on this forum. They have also switched from the upholstered recliner to a leather look club chair. He mentioned that they had had some quality issues with the manufacturer of the recliner and had to switch chairs.

The power slide is still standard and they are still unable to offer a 40 gallon fresh water tank as the tank remains under the sink. (I had seen several dealers online incorrectly advertise the 40 gallon tank on this model.)

Picking it up at the factory is an option but then they would have to charge you for the LP tanks and other extras that the dealer generally supplies with the TM. So I think we will just plan on having it delivered to the dealer.

I was very impressed by the friendliness of the staff member I talked to and his concerns about quality. There was a lot of pride in the company!