View Single Post
Old 10-23-2010, 06:16 PM   #3
BOB_STRONG
Site Sponsor

I would not be afraid to travel full time in our 26 Elkmont. For just one person, you have plenty of inside & outside storage. Of course your Sprinter van will allow you to store a lot of things in there too.

The refrig & freezer are plenty large enough so you don't have to run to the store every day. You have a large enough bathroom with a lot of storage also.

Our 26 Elkmont really pulls real well with my new 2011 Dodge Ram truck. When we had the Durango, I did not have any problems towing the trailer. The Elkmont is not real heavy like other trailers that size so I still get good gas mileage.

If you decide to get an Elkmont 26, make sure you get both TV's. The large 22 inch TV in the living room area is real nice. They put a 19 inch TV in the bedroom.

Another nice thing is that the Elkmont cools down & heats real easy. The furnace has heat ducts in the bathroom, the front bedroom, and also in the kitchen living room area. With the ducts, you don't have real hot or cold spots like in the regular TrailManors.