View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 05:26 PM   #8
BOB_STRONG
Site Sponsor

We have had two 3326 King TM's since 1994. We have been very happy with both units. We just ordered a new Elkmont 26. I am sure you would be happy with the 2004 unit, but it sounds like your significant other would be constantly finding fault with air leaks or seeing daylight in certain places. This would not make for a happy camping experience for you or her.This is just the nature of the beast. You can't have a folding trailer and not have some of these issues. You have to compare apples to apples. With anything there are always trade offs.

If I were you, I would look at an Elkmont which would eliminate all of these concerns. The Elkmont is still a very light trailer. Our 2002 3326 King weighs just like our new Elkmont 26. Of course you will be paying more money than a used 2004 model, but you will have a unit that is 7 years newer and a lot more changes than what you will find on the 2004 model. The Elkmont comes in 3 different floor plans in the Elkmont 24. If you live any where Texas RV, they sure have some great deals. At least with the Elkmont, you have a light weight trailer.