Thread: Woooohoooo!!!!
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2008, 01:40 PM   #7
ColdFlame

I just wanted to find a way to share my excitement!!! After falling in love with the TM's about a year ago (or the idea of them as we have never seen one in person) we were willling to sell our 29 foot TT. We realize there are some things we are giving up, but we had stored the TT where we camped so we didn't have to pull it, now we can no longer do that and it had basically sat for 3 years. After finding the TM's on the internet we were willing to let our baby go.

After much searching and thinking we weren't going to find one, we finally did in Utah, a used 2002 3023. We know how fast these things are going and we thought it was a great price, so we bought it over the phone, even though we have still yet to see a TM in person! Although we had hoped for the 3124KB we think this will get us in a TM in a great way with not too much compromise! So Thursday around 6pm we will leave for the 14 hour (one way) drive to pick it up and turn right around to bring it back home to Canada! We are SO excited and we can't wait to become full members on here and find out all the great things! Plus we have to say reading through this forum we get a "family" vibe from all of you TM owners and that made us all the more comfortable in taking this leap. So we thank all of you for making it seem not so crazy!

Here's to a new adventure! And hoping we made the right decision...

Mom, Dad, 2 kids and a big dog!
'05 Toyota Tacoma
(soon to be) 02' 3023

P.S. Now my parents who bought their GIANT 31' TT (7000 lbs. dry) two weeks ago are wondering if they shouldn't have got a 3124KS or 3326 and are waiting to see ours to possibly make a change! Especially seeing it took them an entire tank in their F250 to go 275kms (approx. 91 miles)!!!