View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 04:09 PM   #4
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbill2720QS View Post
It fits. BUT we need to get a new garage door to accommodate the AC without having to tip the old wooden one-piece door up for that extra 2 inches.
I've never had the pleasure of using a one-piece wooden door. When you say you will get a new garage door, do you mean a conventional multiple-section door on rollers? If so, you may be aware that those things have an adjustable open height (in other words, how far up the track it moves before stopping at full open). Be sure you mount the opener far enough back (away from the opening) at the top end of the track to accommodate the extra height. Hmmm - for more clarity, see post #17 here
https://www.trailmanorowners.com/for...ead.php?t=5571

Quote:
... more than a little concerned about the recirculating toilet and its small capacity.
You know, it may sound strange, but I'm beginning to think that folks who have a recirc toilet, and don't like it, should remove it, install one of the other toilets (M28?) in its place, and stash the recirc unit away. A lot of folks like me actually like the recirc, and when it fails, we will be looking for a used replacement unit. I bet there is going to be a growing market for those things, and the prices can only go up.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote