View Single Post
Old 10-11-2006, 01:28 PM   #1
SireMike

Default First campground complaint about TM

This complaint kinda shocked me. Something was said to the wife when we checked out about another camper complaint about our 3124ks. This was at a Army National Guard campground in NE Florida. I was amazed

The post has two campgrounds. One for RV's with 20 spots (full hookups), the other probably a hundred or so sites in a primitive campground for tents and popups. They have water only on these sites and no reservations. Both campgrounds are on a lake.

Someone complained about our TM in the RV campground stating that "popups" were supposed to be in the other campground.

I checked the rules again and only self-contained RVs are allowed in the RV campground and definitely no tents allowed. Looks like self-contained equals running water, shower, etc. The TM is a Travel Trailer, not a tent popup!

I have not been back yet as it is starting to cool down and really the lake is the only thing to do at the campground. I do not have a boat.

Really great spot on a nice lake only 20 miles from home. In fact, there is no public access to the lake anymore since the commercial campground just sold out to a developer.

I will raise hell if they try to keep me out when I go back.

Mike