View Single Post
Old 07-04-2021, 05:55 AM   #4
JohnMD

Thanks for the suggestions. The next time I have the TM open, I'll look for some excess material. In the meantime, I'll investigate the Gorilla tape. I already have some white duct tape that I was thinking about using as a temporary fix, but it sounds like the Gorilla tape would be more durable.

Bill, I didn't realize that it mattered to which end of the hose the pressure regulator was attached. I now see a few websites that support your statement, but I am not understanding the science behind it. Just curious as to why -- are the hoses susceptible to wear from increased pressure?

There are quite a few pictures on the web of the regulators attached to the RV city water inlet. In fact, one website I saw that says to put the regulator on the water source before the hose had a supporting photo with the regulator (and filter) attached to the RV. (https://www.doityourselfrv.com/rv-wa...re-regulators/)

Thanks, again...though we plan to usually use the freshwater tank, I'll keep this in mind for the future.

John