View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 04:33 PM   #17
kthayes

Wow! You guys are awesome! Thank you for the info and advice. I went and looked at the trailer yesterday. The guy had the trailer plugged into a 110v outlet with a high amp breaker. I mentioned that I thought the AC would run on 110 and he still didn't think it would. He said that he had to run it off of 2 generators when he used it (he didn't ever use it as they typically visited colder areas). I asked if I could try it and he didn't mind. I turned the switch and sure enough it was pumping out cold air He was surprised as he thought it had to use 220v.

Overall, the trailer looks pretty clean for a 2007. Some minor issues, like a missing clamp down clip on the front piece that raises up.

The only major issue I can find is that the awning is missing. Other than that, it looks like normal wear and tear.

I did find that it is a 2619 and not a 2720. The guys wife posted the Craigslist ad and I think she was guessing on the model number. Anyhow, are there any known issues with the 2619? From what I can tell, it is the exact same as the 2720, only a foot shorter.

Thanks again for all of the information. You guys are great!
kthayes is offline   Reply With Quote