View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 08:51 AM   #16
tentcamper
TrailManor Master

PaulVegas, the trailmanor web sit has good numbers for the current models. Older models there were some slight changes to the measurements. Look at the TM web site under models, select the model and than the specs. If looking at a used TM let us know which one?

I think you can get in your garage a 2417, 2619 and 2720 with swing hitch. Height would be my only concern. These trailer will fit in a normal height garage door, but there has been some owners that have shorter garage doors.

Height changed a little When they went to 15" tires and lift kits were added. Some owners added lift kits. So if you are looking at used you need to figure out if the owner added a lift kit. But in most cases with these additions they fit in a normal garage door.

The older 2720 with the rear square tube bumper is 20' 3" where the new style plastic bumper is 20' 1". Subtract 2' for swing hitch. I think this is true of all the models they were 2-3" longer with the square steel tube bumper and 2' shorter when stored with the swing hitch. The 2417 is a little thinner than the 2720 and 2619. There is a low profile AC unit on some new models where most older models have a taller AC unit.
tentcamper is offline   Reply With Quote