View Single Post
Old 06-19-2009, 07:14 PM   #9
garyandrene5047

Thanks again all for your invaluable input. We have brought her home now and she is a beaut! We are storing her on the side of our home in our ample backyard. It was interesting putting her up and taking her down a few times (the "congratulatory" bottle of wine helped), but we got it done. We plugged in to the side of the house, tested everything and it all works beautifully, especially the a/c!! Trailer was cool in minutes. The only problem we had, believe it or not was pulling the legs down in the sockets of the dining side tables. WOW they had been pushed clean up and the locking mechanisms was lodged. One question though......where do I find the fuses to replace the ones in the circuit box? They appear to me to be different from normal fuses. Also, what type of cover protection should I get to keep the brutal Phoenix weather from damaging her? We are taking her out tomorrow for a dry run up north. Also we had to invert our hitch for added height in towing and went to U-Haul to have the brake controller installed (cheapest way to have it done). No swaying, she tows great! Dealer gave us tons of manuals and info on her and then some. Apparently, they bought her from an auction - bank sale!!!! She doesn't even look like she has been used at all. No wear and tear seen anywhere. She looks brand new. Also, now we have inventory for tent camping and a separate one for trailer camping. Great Idea! Thank you all again and everyone take care. WE ARE SOOOOO EXCITED!