View Single Post
Old 10-12-2011, 04:59 PM   #6
Scottie Dogs

I have not had this problem yet, thanks for the report. My wife is a sewing/quilting person and she has so much stuff in her sewing room. Maybe you can go to a sewing/quilt shop and get some wide Velcro to match the color of the bag seal and put it on they have lots of colors just for a temporary fix, clean the area real good and apply they have different widths.

I broke a piece of plastic where the outside wire caught under it. I tried all kinds of glue no luck then I ran a strip of thin Velcro across the top it and been on several trips and it is there forever. (picture below). Velcro, Duck Tape, and Vice Grips are my best friends

FYI. My wife takes her sewing machine on ALL camping trips long or short trips, most of the time she will bring it to the lodge where there is a large table, and most of the time she will just leave it in the room, the clerk always watches it and she has so much fun when people ask her what she is making She also sews in the TM it is just perfect with 2 Scotties, got to love the TM, just perfect... OH, we are full hook-up campers to old to dry camp anymore, when we bring the TM to the campground I have an audience on the set-up SO FUNNY All these people with the huge rigs love it and they are so nice to us.

Just a little story,
Dave
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1665.JPG
Views:	197
Size:	135.9 KB
ID:	6629   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1371.JPG
Views:	214
Size:	266.1 KB
ID:	6630