Thread: Our New 2922KB
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2021, 04:33 PM   #14
commodor47
Site Sponsor

Default Wire Runs

On my outer shell, the 12 volt power wires run down the middle of the ceiling, under the white, plastic trim piece, to operate the ceiling lights - and the lights under the ceiling cabinets. The white plastic cove corner trim piece (street side) where the wall meets the ceiling, also carries the the TV mast coax cable and the cabinet speakers for the radio. I don't know from experience, but assume something similar happens for inner shell. The center ceiling trim piece probably carries the 12 volt wires for the ceiling lights. I assume the street side, corner cove molding piece, where the wall meets the ceiling, probably carries the 12 volt wires for the tail lights. There is a horizontal white plastic piece running along the tail light wall just low enough to probably carry the 12 volt wires across to the tail lights. I haven't pulled the inner shell white trim pieces to verify my assumptions. Perhaps someone else has? If my assumption is correct, the factory would only need to cut a channel in the ceiling foam to reach any ceiling fixtures thereby eliminating the need for imbedded channels in the walls.

Dick
Albums
commodor47 is offline   Reply With Quote