View Single Post
Old 06-15-2020, 03:54 PM   #14
cire74

Talking

I ended up buying the 2010 2720 that is the most recent listing in the for sale area of the forum. I spoke to the owner on the phone Friday and studied the pictures he provided. He was the original owner. I changed my original airline ticket from WV to Texas and flew to see it on Sunday. It was exactly as described, and obviously more modern than the 2003 I was supposed to see in WV. The huge bonus was that it already has the factory swing hitch.

Thanks to the pre-purchase checklists found in this forum’s archives, I spent about 1.5 hours going through every detail, taking notes of any issues. I used the minor issues as bargaining points and we agreed on $10,125 instead of the $11500 asking price.

It needs a battery, tires and wheel bearings, and shipping from Texas. I am working on flatbed bids for shipping now.

To all of you knowledgeable folks on the site that make the TrailManor community the awesome support network it is, I just want to offer a sincere thank you. You are the reason I went with a TrailManor instead of a Hi-Lo. I am now the proud owner of a 2720 and will be spending much time hear going through the old posts to learn everything I can.
cire74 is offline   Reply With Quote