Thread: New Member
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 03:52 AM   #2
Leslie & Nick
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh R View Post
Hey, new to this site. This looked like the most likely place to post a new member introduction. I just bought at 2000 model. I've had a pop-up camping trailer for years and saw one of these at a campsite in Solvang, CA over New Years and did a Google search and found one for sale in my city, when and checked it out and bought it. $8,200 Has A/C, TV antenna, spare tire and mount and I guess the usual assortment of extras. The Bill of Sale from the original owner said he paid $23K and change. I like it. Here are a few pics of my old camper and the new pad. Hope to learn a little more about them and mods that make sense. The PO took really good care of it, but I can see a few maintenance items like cleaning the gunk out of the screw leveling jacks and regreasing them, a few drops of oil on a few moving parts, etc. Anyway, glad I found this site.

Welcome Aboard!!

You guys certainly move quickly. It's not unusual to spend months and months looking for a used TrailManor. Good for you.

So which model did you get - ie: 2619, 2720, etc? I'm betting you can't wait to take it on the first camping expedition. For some reason your attached pictures didn't seem to work. Could be that trial members can't post pictures (???).

Anyway, glad you found this forum, it's a great place to find information about this unique type of camper. The $12/year membership fee is well worth the 'price of admission'
Leslie & Nick is offline   Reply With Quote