View Single Post
Old 01-16-2006, 10:02 AM   #8
2bcs1jrt

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerga
I was already considering the 2 - T-105 battery set-up when either this single set-up failed me too many times or when it dies a natural death. My camping will be campgrounds (off season) and wilderness as much as possible and the "forest's" here would not allow me to consider solar so that is not a consideration. A combination of good batteries and generator. (Like the dogs by the way) Here is a pic of our dog "Kiki."
Looks like Kiki is an A"kiki"ta. Such a pretty breed. I love my four legged kids.

We bought our TM quite used (1996) last summer. Our weekends consist entirely of Dog Agility trials right now. (Hope to add some plain old camping soon) Having 2 batteries has been great. Some of our shows are at fairgrounds with hook up but others are at sports complexes where the RVs are set up in a parking lot with nothin' in the way of hookups. All shows are 2 days unless it is a hoilday weekend when they are 3 days. We use a portable 12v battery for the the television/VCR to conserve but other than that, we use the TM batteries and have never drained them. In our tent trailer, we occasionally drained the battery and had to hook up to the TV and use flashlights.
Cheri