View Single Post
Old 05-05-2023, 06:55 AM   #10
Househunterlives

Default Been there done that

Disable Marine here. We had one TM and sold it years ago. Then we thought go and get a Class A. What a big mistake that was. The darn thing would break down more just setting in the driveway. The old saying, if you don't use it you'll lose it, holds true. Wife didn't like it. Got car sick in it very time we went off in it. So she would follow behind me in the car. Sold that thing quicker than handling a hot potato. It is white knuckle steering all the way. Even a small smart car would blow you off the road. Was not relaxing. Plus the gas mileage you'll do best to get 8mpg.
So we recently bought another TM 3023. Thought we would use it to island hop adventures. After getting the new TrailManor, and opening it and closing it. Found out its to hard to do with just myself. Also the DW (darling wife) has issues getting in and out of the beds. Its not that easy when the bed is 3ft in the air..lol We knew this going into getting another one. But still wanted to give it a try again. Cause we have always love these. I always want to do the 5th wheel. More room and easy to tow with the right tow rig. Now they have smaller 5th wheels 30-32ft models. If we where to go and purchase another camper. It will probably be a 5th wheel.
Househunterlives is offline   Reply With Quote