View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 06:09 PM   #24
BOB_STRONG
Site Sponsor

Maria,

Manufacturers are getting away from having a front window in the trailers. The 2012 regular TrailManors no longer have a front window. We like it without the window. When we first saw that the trailer did not have a window, we thought we would miss the front window that were we had in all 3 TrailManors. But after we got it, it didn't make a difference.

Our dealer sold several different hitches. I used to have a Reese hitch with a side sway unit. When I got the new Elkmont, I bought a new E2 hitch with 2 point sway control. My hitch has bars with a 1000 lb tongue rating. The sway part is built right into it. It hooks up really easy once the dealer has it adjusted for the truck and trailer. Go on to their site www.E2hitch.com to check them out. It is a great hitch and sway unit. Gives a nice ride. Lot nicer than my old Reese hitch.

Also, the power tongue is a must. No more cranking in those hot humid days. Just push the button.