View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008, 10:58 AM   #10
HappyTrails

Congratulations to the new owners. My wife and I are also new owners - as of 2-2-08 with a 2008 3326. I've spent quit a lot of time researching this forum and have come away with lots of information to be learned. I based my decision to buy a TM on two factors: (a) that the TM is/will be the best decision for RV'ing now that diesel has hit $4 a gallon and (b) how knowledgeable the individuals on this forum are and how willing they are to share that information. Thanks for sharing all of your information....

We purchased our TM from The Car Show - as I see several others have as well. It appears that the people at The Car Show are serious about being number one again this year (which they have been 11 times out 12). The individuals that I worked with are very friendly without being high pressure.

I went to look at a 2720, but DW saw a 3124 and liked that better. However, they had a 3326 and once DW saw that, it was the end of looking. Since we have about a foot of snow on the ground, camping will have to wait a while.

And yes, I have sent in my monies to join. So, as soon as the paperwork catches up, I (read that as we) will be full fledged members.

Thanks again for all the information... (Sorry about the long message.)