View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 06:34 PM   #12
tentcamper
TrailManor Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampajohn View Post
I am somewhat embarrassed, but better to tell the truth than make up a lie to save face. I pulled both hubs and brake shoes look fine. What is making the noise when I hit the brakes is the rear brakes on the TV. I know, I can't hear crap, part of getting old. When the trailer is hooked up, it takes more pressure for the TV to stop consequently causing the brakes needing more pressure to stop. I did not hear this noise when not pulling the TM, but I am sure that is where it is coming from when I pull the TM. I am taking the Isuzu in for rear brake work, Thursday. I think I will buy an extra brake assembly. Found them on Ebay for $24. I also plan on buying extra set of wheel bearings. Any info about the wheel bearings size would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much for everyone's help.

BTW we made it to bridge and came in in the middle. There are some great bridge players in Sun City, California. John
I had the same problem on my tv that I bought used. My problem was the shoes. I don't think they were broken correctly. new high quality shoes d and ruffing up the drum for better breaking in the new shoes solved the problem
tentcamper is offline   Reply With Quote