View Single Post
Old 06-19-2015, 11:54 AM   #20
stormpeakco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill View Post
KTHayes -

I think you may have found the issue. It seems to me that way back in the mists of time (10 years ago?), another member had the same problem with a Curt hitch. Let us know the ultimate answer.

And just FYI, Apple products (iPhone, iPad, etc) do something weird that limits you to one picture per post. Android phones do not do that.

Bill
I believe you guys do have nailed it. We hooked up our 2720 to the Durango yesterday for a one night dry camping trip nearby on the banks of the Elk River in North Routt Co. The low spot w/ our Pro Series RB3 round bars actually is at the chain end tip rather than the proximal bend site ("2 washers and one link in from the end of the chain).

Checked out everything (but the AC) on our new coach (love the simplicity of the thetford curve and have a Shurflo pump that works and doesn't leak now) but failed to get the Dometic refrig to fire up despite 30 attempts (only tic-ticked two or three of the 30 attempts but no cooling despite propane reaching the range and furnace). Ugh. Will have to do some reading on the TM forum. Hints? Dave
stormpeakco is offline   Reply With Quote