View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 03:07 PM   #2
Bill
Site Team

Location: The mountains of Scottsdale, AZ, and the beaches of Maine
Default Latest info on the TM screen door

Thanks for staying with me. The five kits that I mentioned above are in the hands of buyers. But my struggling supplier recovered, as I hoped he would, and he has provided the needed material to me. Very soon, I will have a few more kits on the shelf and ready to go, and these will go quickly too. It is spring, and even though we are in mid May instead of early April, now may be the best time to make your move. Remember, I am a one-man show.

Many of you remember that each spring, my wife and I make a leisurely migration from our winter digs in Arizona to the coast of Maine. We usually do it in late April or very early May, but this year the COVID situation is telling us that early June is more likely. Either way, the screen door workshop is always closed during our travels, and no shipments can be made.

If you don't want to wait until June 15 or later to get your kit, the best time to act is probably right now. Just send me an email at screendoor @ cox.net with the word INFO in the title, and I will send some introductory information to get you started. If you like what you see, send another email with the word ORDER in the title. What could be easier?

Hope to hear from you before we begin packing up for Maine.

Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote